It is no secret that ALL things are possible, however, there are things that are not likely to happen. One is that a thief knows that a property (vehicle) owner will go to great lengths to get into a locked property (vehicle or house) before breaking and destroying a window. It’s like a giant arrow over their head pointing at them and exclaiming “this dude is up to no good”…that will draw attention more than an alarm will now-a-days (which people actually ignore). That being said, if a thief breaks out a window, which they can,
- That doesn’t unlock the door,
- The window actually breaks in, not out,
- The thief would have to climb through the window opening to gain access to the interior. (Do not leave valuables sitting out in the open,no matter what)
- They would have to sit in the broken glass (evidence they entered the vehicle),
- They cannot open the door from inside (that’s why it’s called the invisible deadbolt) they can’t see or access it from outside/inside the vehicle,
- A confused mind always says no….when the door doesn’t open when they by-pass the factory locks, they immediately access “should I stay and fool with something that I have no idea about, or go find an easier target” (it is now becoming too risky to stick around). See the testimonial from a pick up owner who had an attempt to steal his truck and he and the police officer had a chuckle, imagining the look on the thief’s face when he saw the factory latch button pop up and he still couldn’t open the door!